Skip to Page Content

Why Shop IB?

  • IB has employed blind Americans since 1952
  • We carry over 150,000 products across more than 1,200 major brands
  • Recognized nationally as an "Outstanding AbilityOne Distributor" for 9 years running
  • Most orders ship within 1 Business Day
  • Compliance Filters and ETS-free shopping to assist Federal Buyers
  • Detailled Level III data transmission
  • Strategic Sourcing...If you don't see what you want, just ask!
Get FREE SHIPPING
on all orders.
NO MINIMUM!
Questions? 800-642-8778

Color Paper

Showing 1 - 24 of 300
COPY PAPER, 8-1/2 X 11, 20LB, BLUE, 10 REAMS/CARTON
Item #: 7530011463361
Brand: ABILITYONE

Create fliers or add some color to announcements, memorandums and special projects. Dual purpose 20 lb weight paper is designed for laser printers, high speed copiers and other dry toner processes. Acid-free for archival quality. Size: 8 1/2 x 11; Paper C. Green Information: Pre-Consumer Recycled Content 20% Post-Consumer Recycled Content 30% Total Recycled Content 50% .

Price: $11.15 / RM
COPY PAPER, 8-1/2 X 11, 20LB, YELLOW, 10 REAMS/CARTON
Item #: 7530011476811
Brand: ABILITYONE

Create fliers or add some color to announcements, memorandums and special projects. Dual purpose 20 lb weight paper is designed for laser printers, high speed copiers and other dry toner processes. Acid-free for archival quality. Size: 8 1/2 x 11; Paper C. Green Information: Pre-Consumer Recycled Content 20% Post-Consumer Recycled Content 30% Total Recycled Content 50% .

Price: $11.15 / RM
COPY PAPER, 8-1/2 X 11, 20LB, GREEN, 10 REAMS/CARTON
Item #: 7530011476812
Brand: ABILITYONE

Create fliers or add some color to announcements, memorandums and special projects. Dual purpose 20 lb weight paper is designed for laser printers, high speed copiers and other dry toner processes. Acid-free for archival quality. Size: 8 1/2 x 11; Paper C. Green Information: Pre-Consumer Recycled Content 20% Post-Consumer Recycled Content 30% Total Recycled Content 50% .

Price: $11.15 / RM
COPY PAPER, 8-1/2 X 11, 20LB, PINK, 10 REAMS/CARTON
Item #: 7530011500334
Brand: ABILITYONE

Create fliers or add some color to announcements, memorandums and special projects. Dual purpose 20 lb weight paper is designed for laser printers, high speed copiers and other dry toner processes. Acid-free for archival quality. Size: 8 1/2 x 11; Paper C. Green Information: Pre-Consumer Recycled Content 20% Post-Consumer Recycled Content 30% Total Recycled Content 50% .

Price: $11.15 / RM
COPY PPR DUAL PURPOSE XEROGRAPHIC, LTR, 20LB, GOLDEN, 10 REAMS/CTN
Item #: 7530011564689
Brand: ABILITYONE

Create fliers or add some color to announcements, memorandums and special projects. Dual purpose 20 lb weight paper is designed for laser printers, high speed copiers and other dry toner processes. Acid-free for archival quality. Size: 8 1/2 x 11; Paper C. Green Information: Pre-Consumer Recycled Content 20% Post-Consumer Recycled Content 30% Total Recycled Content 50% .

Price: $11.15 / RM
SKILCRAFT NEON COLORED COPIER PAPER, LTR, NEON PINK, 500/REAM
Item #: 7530013982680
Brand: ABILITYONE

Made using a chlorine free manufacturing process. Brightly colored to make your documents stand out. Manufactured with recycled content. Size: 8 1/2 x 11; Paper Color(s): Neon Pink; Paper Weight: 20 lb.. Green Information: Pre-Consumer Recycled Content 4% Post-Consumer Recycled Content 30% Total Recycled Content 34% . Process Chlorine Free. Shipping cartons are made by using 29% post-consumer recycled materials. Print on packaging is made of water-based non-toxic ink.

Recycled
Price: $15.74 / RM
SKILCRAFT NEON COLORED COPIER PAPER, LTR, NEON BLUE, 500/REAM
Item #: 7530013982681
Brand: ABILITYONE

Made using a chlorine free manufacturing process. Brightly colored to make your documents stand out. Manufactured with recycled content. Size: 8 1/2 x 11; Paper Color(s): Neon Blue; Paper Weight: 20 lb.. Green Information: Pre-Consumer Recycled Content 4% Post-Consumer Recycled Content 30% Total Recycled Content 34% . Process Chlorine Free. Shipping cartons are made by using 29% post-consumer recycled materials. Print on packaging is made of water-based non-toxic ink.

Recycled
Price: $22.13 / RM
SKILCRAFT NEON COLORED COPIER PAPER, LTR, NEON GREEN, 500/REAM
Item #: 7530013982682
Brand: ABILITYONE

Made using a chlorine free manufacturing process. Brightly colored to make your documents stand out. Manufactured with recycled content. Size: 8 1/2 x 11; Paper Color(s): Neon Green; Paper Weight: 20 lb.. Green Information: Pre-Consumer Recycled Content 4% Post-Consumer Recycled Content 30% Total Recycled Content 34% . Process Chlorine Free. Shipping cartons are made by using 29% post-consumer recycled materials. Print on packaging is made of water-based non-toxic ink.

Recycled
Price: $22.13 / RM
FIREWORX COLORED COVER STOCK, 110 LBS., 8-1/2 X 11, WHITE, 250 SHEETS/PACK
Item #: CAS235162
Brand: CASCADES

Rich color gets any type of communication or project noticed. Acid-free for archival quality. Use as a companion to FIREWORX Colored Paper. This product was made from wood that came from a certified managed forest. Ideal for various business communications such as report covers, binding, menus, tent cards. Size: 8 1/2 x 11; Paper Color(s): White; Paper Weight: 110 lb.; Sheets Per Unit: 250.

Price: $11.59 / PK
FIREWORX COLORED COVER STOCK, 90 LBS., 8-1/2 X 11, WHITE, 250 SHEETS/PACK
Item #: CAS235249
Brand: CASCADES

Rich color gets any type of communication or project noticed. Acid-free for archival quality. Use as a companion to FIREWORX Colored Paper. This product was made from wood that came from a certified managed forest. Ideal for various business communications such as report covers, binding, menus, tent cards. Size: 8 1/2 x 11; Paper Color(s): White; Paper Weight: 90 lb.; Sheets Per Unit: 250.

Price: $10.59 / PK
ASPEN COLOR COPY PAPER, 96 BRIGHTNESS, 28LB, 8-1/2 X 11, WHITE, 500 SHEETS/REAM
Item #: CASACC2811
Brand: CASCADES

Premium recycled paper for optimum performance on color laser printers and color copiers. Great for sales collateral, flyers and presentations. Custom marketing materials that require a professional look can now be done "in-house". Perfect for two-sided printing and copying. Made without the use of chlorine or chlorine compounds (PCF). Acid-free for archival quality. This product was made from wood that came from a certified managed forest. Size: 8 1/2 x 11; Paper Color(s): White; Paper Weight: 28 lb; Sheets Per Unit: 500.

Price: $27.39 / RM
HD:P COLOR COPY COVER, 80 LBS., 98 BRIGHTNESS, 8-1/2 X 11, WHITE, 250 SHEETS
Item #: CASBCC8011
Brand: CASCADES

Specially engineered for use in color copier and laser printing equipment. Smooth surface for high-impact color graphics. Ideal for reports. Acid-free for archival quality. Size: 8 1/2 x 11; Paper Color(s): White; Paper Weight: 80 lb.; Sheets Per Unit: 250.

Price: $20.19 / PK
HD:P COLOR COPY PAPER, 98 BRIGHTNESS, 28LB, 8-1/2 X 11, WHITE, 500 SHEETS/REAM
Item #: CASBCP2811
Brand: CASCADES

Specially engineered for use in color copier and laser printing equipment. Extraordinary bright white surface and smooth finish lets you achieve stunning color reproduction. Print professional-level brochures, direct mail flyers and designer proofs in-house. Acid-free for archival quality. Size: 8 1/2 x 11; Paper Color(s): White; Paper Weight: 28 lb; Sheets Per Unit: 500.

Price: $22.89 / RM
HD:P COLOR COPY PAPER, 98 BRIGHTNESS, 28LB, 11 X 17, WHITE, 500 SHEETS/REAM
Item #: CASBCP2817
Brand: CASCADES

Specially engineered for use in color copier and laser printing equipment. Extraordinary bright white surface and smooth finish lets you achieve stunning color reproduction. Print professional-level brochures, direct mail flyers and designer proofs in-house. Acid-free for archival quality. Size: 11 x 17; Paper Color(s): White; Paper Weight: 28 lb; Sheets Per Unit: 500.

Price: $43.89 / RM
FIREWORX COLORED PAPER, 20LB, 8-1/2 X 11, PASTEL POPPER MIX, 500 SHEETS/REAM
Item #: CASFW2001
Brand: CASCADES

Choose Paper with Pop for all of your printing projects. Attention-grabbing colors help your documents stand out. Smooth finish and multipurpose design ensure universal compatibility. Archival-quality, acid-free stock resists age-related yellowing and fading. Specially marked reams include Box Tops for Education coupon. This product was made from wood that came from a certified managed forest. Size: 8 1/2 x 11; Paper Color(s): Assorted; Paper Weight: 20 lb; Sheets Per Unit: 500.

Price: $11.81 / RM
FIREWORX COLORED COVER STOCK, 65 LBS, 8-1/2 X 11, TAKE COVER MIX, 250 SHEETS/PK
Item #: CASFW6501
Brand: CASCADES

Rich color gets any type of communication or project noticed. Acid-free for archival quality. Use as a companion to FIREWORX Colored Paper. This product was made from wood that came from a certified managed forest. Perfect for color coding, announcements, invitations, signs and dividers for manuals/reports. Size: 8 1/2 x 11; Paper Color(s): Assorted; Paper Weight: 65 lb.; Sheets Per Unit: 250.

Recycled
Price: $15.30 / ST
FIREWORX COLORED COVER STOCK, 110 LBS, 8-1/2 X 11, BOTTLE ROCKET BLUE, 250 SHTS
Item #: CASMP1101BE
Brand: CASCADES

Rich color gets any type of communication or project noticed. Acid-free for archival quality. Use as a companion to FIREWORX Colored Paper. This product was made from wood that came from a certified managed forest. Ideal for various business communications such as report covers, binding, menus, tent cards. Size: 8 1/2 x 11; Paper Color(s): Bottle Rocket Blue; Paper Weight: 110 lb.; Sheets Per Unit: 250.

Price: $10.39 / PK
FIREWORX COLORED COVER STOCK, 110 LBS., 8-1/2 X 11, CRACKLING CANARY, 250 SHEETS
Item #: CASMP1101CY
Brand: CASCADES

Rich color gets any type of communication or project noticed. Acid-free for archival quality. Use as a companion to FIREWORX Colored Paper. This product was made from wood that came from a certified managed forest. Ideal for various business communications such as report covers, binding, menus, tent cards. Size: 8 1/2 x 11; Paper Color(s): Crackling Canary; Paper Weight: 110 lb.; Sheets Per Unit: 250.

Price: $10.39 / PK
FIREWORX COLORED COVER STOCK, 110 LBS., 8-1/2 X 11, POPPER-MINT GREEN, 250 SHTS
Item #: CASMP1101GN
Brand: CASCADES

Rich color gets any type of communication or project noticed. Acid-free for archival quality. Use as a companion to FIREWORX Colored Paper. This product was made from wood that came from a certified managed forest. Ideal for various business communications such as report covers, binding, menus, tent cards. Size: 8 1/2 x 11; Paper Color(s): Popper-mint Green; Paper Weight: 110 lb.; Sheets Per Unit: 250.

Price: $10.39 / PK
FIREWORX COLORED COVER STOCK, 110 LBS., 8-1/2 X 11, FLASHING IVORY, 250 SHEETS
Item #: CASMP1101IY
Brand: CASCADES

Rich color gets any type of communication or project noticed. Acid-free for archival quality. Use as a companion to FIREWORX Colored Paper. This product was made from wood that came from a certified managed forest. Ideal for various business communications such as report covers, binding, menus, tent cards. Size: 8 1/2 x 11; Paper Color(s): Flashing Ivory; Paper Weight: 110 lb.; Sheets Per Unit: 250.

Price: $10.39 / PK
FIREWORX COLORED PAPER, 20LB, 8-1/2 X 11, BOTTLE ROCKET BLUE, 500 SHEETS/REAM
Item #: CASMP2201BE
Brand: CASCADES

Choose Paper with Pop for all of your printing projects. Attention-grabbing colors help your documents stand out. Smooth finish and multipurpose design ensure universal compatibility. Archival-quality, acid-free stock resists age-related yellowing and fading. Specially marked reams include Box Tops for Education coupon. This product was made from wood that came from a certified managed forest. Size: 8 1/2 x 11; Paper Color(s): Bottle Rocket Blue; Paper Weight: 20 lb; Sheets Per Unit: 500.

Recycled
Price: $6.07 / RM
FIREWORX COLORED PAPER, 20LB, 8-1/2 X 11, BOOMIN' BUFF, 500 SHEETS/REAM
Item #: CASMP2201BF
Brand: CASCADES

Choose Paper with Pop for all of your printing projects. Attention-grabbing colors help your documents stand out. Smooth finish and multipurpose design ensure universal compatibility. Archival-quality, acid-free stock resists age-related yellowing and fading. Specially marked reams include Box Tops for Education coupon. This product was made from wood that came from a certified managed forest. Size: 8 1/2 x 11; Paper Color(s): Boomin' Buff; Paper Weight: 20 lb; Sheets Per Unit: 500.

Recycled
$15.42 /RM
Price: $6.07 / RM
FIREWORX COLORED PAPER, 20LB, 8-1/2 X 11, CHERRY CHARGE, 500 SHEETS/REAM
Item #: CASMP2201CHE
Brand: CASCADES

Choose Paper with Pop for all of your printing projects. Attention-grabbing colors help your documents stand out. Smooth finish and multipurpose design ensure universal compatibility. Archival-quality, acid-free stock resists age-related yellowing and fading. Specially marked reams include Box Tops for Education coupon. This product was made from wood that came from a certified managed forest. Size: 8 1/2 x 11; Paper Color(s): Cherry Charge; Paper Weight: 20 lb; Sheets Per Unit: 500.

Recycled
$15.42 /RM
Price: $6.07 / RM
FIREWORX COLORED PAPER, 20LB, 8-1/2 X 11, CRACKLING CANARY, 500 SHEETS/REAM
Item #: CASMP2201CY
Brand: CASCADES

Choose Paper with Pop for all of your printing projects. Attention-grabbing colors help your documents stand out. Smooth finish and multipurpose design ensure universal compatibility. Archival-quality, acid-free stock resists age-related yellowing and fading. Specially marked reams include Box Tops for Education coupon. This product was made from wood that came from a certified managed forest. Size: 8 1/2 x 11; Paper Color(s): Crackling Canary; Paper Weight: 20 lb; Sheets Per Unit: 500.

Recycled
Price: $5.20 / RM